Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I could be blocked for doing this again.
Anyway this is just too good to pass and maybe the moderators from Blogger will let me through.

The link you see down there will lead you to an excellent site all about studying aboard.
And it also provides a page where all the seminars and presentation that were held in Yangon (I really haven't taken a through search yet).
When you click on the link, it should take you directly to the page where there is information about about my seminar in Yangon last month.

I was indeed proud to see my name up there, (you will need the font and its all there in the site too!)

http://www.myanmartraining.com/mt/news/special-talk-84.htm#insword

And it is a great research site for education marketing people like me to, check-out the competition.
Please enjoy!
And sorry for the cyber mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis