Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Blog is Marked as a Spam Blog!

Man! looks like I got myself into some cyber trouble.
While searching the net for news that I could channel to you, I had posted a few articles.
Even one from my brother who used to write a blog from Mandalay. He is a teacher and found it a great way to keep in touch with his hundreds of students and to give them advice as needed.

To start off this blog I thought I would take one of his articles and put it in as it fit so well with what this blog is all about.
Scholarships and Schools.
Scholarships
Who doesn't need a bit of help in any shape and form, down the path to academia. And he had compiled a handsome list of links for students to click and the heavens-would-open sort of thing.
Schools
When I started off, I thought of writing about high schools and universities, and then I thought all the many kinds of other schools that they are. And thought, why not them too. Preschools, kindergarten, primary and the lot.
All of them will get their turn here.

I thought of writing some sort of information portal for Myanmar students looking for the sort of information and so I got ambitious too.
And the stress (well not really stress, because nobody told me to do this, and nobody gonna do anything to me if I don't post anything too!), of writing a post a day really got into me.
But as Will Smith said somewhere, if you work hard at it everyday, you eventually going to get good at it.
Or something like that, right Will? if you are reading this!
And I totally believe that, And that is what training and schooling is all about,
You get to do something, study something, for days at end, and into years and you will get really good at it, and people will start to notice you, even its within a small community of like-minded blokes.

So that's why I am going keep all this up.
Did anyone ask? Does this make any sense?

By the way visit my other blogs too!
http://moelwinstuff.blogspot.com/
http://moelwintravels.blogspot.com/

Cheers and have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis